Visual Content Based on Science
Whether your potential customer is googling something or just scrolling through their social media feed, you have less than a second to grab their attention and make them remember your brand.
There is one thing that the brain can for sure detect fast enough – images. However, in order to make your brand highly recognizable, you need more than images, you need a visual content strategy.
The perfect content strategy takes into account several fields:
- Cognitive Science: You need insights into how people perceive information and what attracts their attention.
- Branding: Your customers have to recognize your content just by looking at the image. To make this possible, you need consistency in your visuals.
- Content Marketing: Your visual and content marketing strategies should blend into one, creating both informative and entertaining content.
- Graphic design & Illustration: Finally, you need high-quality custom visuals to make your visual strategy a reality. One of the best ways to make your visuals highly recognizable is by using custom characters.
What our clients say
“It is really important to use a personal approach to clients in my work. The only way to attract their attention during the first contact is to present myself in a unique way and my avatar made my business cards look so interesting to the clients. I haven’t believed it is possible to represent a face so accurately as a cartoon, but Victoria managed to capture all my facial features, the shape of my face and the eyebrows. It went far beyond my expectations.”
– Marchela, Event Coordinator
“I got my avatar as a gift and when I first saw it, I couldn’t belive someone managed to draw my face in such incredible detail! The wrinkles and dimples around my mouth and nose were so accurate that my friends could recognise it was me only by looking at the lower part of the avatar’s face. The only problem with my avatar is that I recently dyed my hair black so I will surely be getting an updated version in the near future!”
– Riya, Research Assistant